happy halloweeeeen ! 8D

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEN ! 8D
hello !
today did lots of stuffs ?
wash clothes & bags ,
clean up my room,
ai ya ! just did alot of stuffs
sigh ...
now i got a little regretful feeling
i threw away my toys ,
then when i came back from giving michelle homework
i saw a auntie and her son , carrying my toys ...
hope they are in good hands ...
D8
when will they upload ep 15 ???
cant wait to continue watch hot shot
tomorrow continue our event ?
sigh .. see how first .
8)
okay ! going semb eat dinner with ah yi !
i love goats !
darren ! so stylish ! 8D
my favourite goat ! 8D
my awesome jiujiu , ahyi & mummy ! 8D
hey ! we're looking at a everlasting couple ! 8D
i smell something cooking ! 8)
cyA!
sin man~

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts