临时抱佛脚 ,东西进得了

what's wrong with my blog ? FLAGGED ? -.- did i even scold vulgar ?
one week already , since i last blogged. THAT YUAN LAO SHI LOST MY 习字 ! DARN IT !
i was one of the first few for handing in, but she ask , did you hand in ? -.-
now , she has officially lost three of our works before , VICTIMS : huafeng , wanhsien and me
“有的时候,我们老师会不见东西的啦.” “10次,9次是你们愿望我们"
wah niao , like as if ! so much for being Chinese rep.
if she is thinking of asking me to buy a new book and redo , DROP THE IDEA MAN ! WAIT LONG ALSO WONT HAPPEN

yesterday went to redeem my starbucks coffee ! LAST DAY 8P huafeng went out of control man! *shake head* 8S
table-tennis , CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY, weird+irritating coach.
went un-glam in class, TANSIENYEEEEE


I WANT MORE STARBUCKS, though i like CoffeeBean MORE

belgium chocolate ice-blended, CRAVING FOR YOU


I FINALLY WATCH FINISH THIS SHOW
SOOOOO EXCITING !

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts