Wish list #101 done ^^

red bag, i like ^^
Finally, MOB is over! :D Have been studying it for that whole week! I didn't want to flunk this paper since I found out that I had quite a lot of time to study! Apparently, I had too much time to study... -.- Isn't a good sign. I got stressed out today yea'know?! My mind went blank! I kept flipping through my notes, they do look familiar, but they ain't going into my mind! freak out a little, but I kept my cool and tried squeezing in tons of info into my brain. I had this sudden thought, what if I really dont remember anything during the test? Wouldn't I have wasted my past whole week?! NO WAY! CANT LET THIS HAPPEN! So even at the last minute before entering the classroom, I whipped out my notes trying to remember anything I see. I remember memorising Path Goal Theory with Ai Ling at the very last min... Guess what? The very first question of Section B was on Path Goal Theory! HAPPYGIRL_94 :D
The paper was manageable :)
Went Jurong Point with jokers, hanning, huisi and wailing for mini celebration! :P Had yaki tori bento at the jurong central park or something like that LOL! Not bad, advance valentine dinner XD

Reached home and chatted with mum a little while~! And went to arrange my room..... MUAHAHA
Been having this thought ever since I started studying MOB! I wanted to snug in my comfy bed in an air-con room, watching a movie! #AWESOMELIFE
So I managed to do so! :D Watched Killers! Not bad, for the action part and Ashton Kutcher, but the storyline? Like shit. All their neighbours turn into killers just to kill Ashton Kutcher?! Where's the logic? :/ But quite funny so it's alright ^^ never regret watching this movie till such hour! *eyebags forming*
Ashton Kutcher sucha cutie man! (Y)


Awwww, so cute man this two :P

Gotta study hard next week! Hope I'll do well for this exam, keep my fingers crossed.


Back hugs seriously damn sweet and cute, don't you think so? :3 Love back hugs ^^


Alright nights earthlings! ^^

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts