Slack Day :D


Awesome day today! I can't remember the last time when I can slack at home like today, totally never care about studies or what so ever :D
Watch videos, running man, Skip Beat, buy clothes from Gmarket, cook korean pancake, jogging, blogging~
I LOVE MY LIFE :3 How I wish everyday is like this, SHIOKNESS!
Alright, time to come back to reality. Tomorrow have to start studying already zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Bought a Graphic tee today :D Chose for hours! Even mum can't take it! XP
"Aiyo girl ah! Choose one shirt 需要这么多小时啊?!"
:/ girls are girls~
I want a Faux collar! So cute ^^




Finally I learnt how to tie Fish-Tail Braid :D


Suddenly came across this picture, memories~ :)

Omg, Connie Talbot's voice is really good (Y) For such a young girl singing like this is remarkable? Okay... I know many people can sing like this nowadays.... Who cares?! :P
Alright that's all folks! NIGHTS! :D

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts