Shall stop expecting, it hurts.


woah, its been a long time since I last blogged! I've been really busy and tired lately! Always wanted to just take time to blog, but time did not permit me to do so! I did done some Mental-blogging~ sometimes, I really enjoy doing so, makes me feel better :)
Mixed feelings lately, after I gave up, felt really much much better! Its feels like I'm finally released from misery! Felt quite silly when I look back, but its alright! :P I didnt lose anything either! Bright side~ <3
I'm a strong girl! Nothing will bring me down! >:D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So many events for the past few weeks! Bear selling competition, Poly-50 trainings, HALLOWEEN! MOB throwing egg thingy, debate event~ woah! Felt a little like a robot, but I really enjoyed it ALOT! Especially when it's fun and you  enjoy together with your friends :P Time management, really have to juggle with my work and stuffs really well this sem! I promised myself that I must study hard, I really did! :D I actually did my homework! OMFG! can you believe it? HAHAHA! I hate backing out on something I promised with a cross at my heart, thats my yuan zhe!
Oh yeah! Didn't I mentioned Halloween just now? AWWW YEAH! we sure did celebrate Halloween this year! Have been wanting to do this for YEARS! F.I.N.A.L.L.Y.! Although not as scary as I thought, it was really fun! HAHAHA! Screaming at the top of your voice, like a fun! >:P Sien yee and I even went to scare the Scarers! LOL! Naughty us! Who ask him forgot to scare us in the first place! HEAH HEAH!

This coming Tuesday, mummy they all gonna go Thailand, Chiang Mai, back to Aunty & Meiyan-jiejie's hometown, sad that I cant go along lo! >:( but its alright! Hope they have fun and come back safely! ^^
Poly-50 next wednesday! So nervous! I'm the first runner! weehong went to put me as first runner just because he thinks I can "fight" with the other girls, wtf? So my safety not as important luh? He seriously doesnt know how to talk -.- Whatever luh -.-









I shall stop thinking about it, I dont want the same thing to happen again ;)

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts