Utterly disappointed.


Today's a long day, felt a little lost in the morning because Mum they all went Chiang Mai! Suddenly felt lost and lonely :( Hope they enjoy their trip! :)) 
Coloured CADC Month poster with 五朵花 :P they're so cute! LOL! Acted like kindergarden kiddos! HAHAHAHA! Crazy girls! >:D Cuer seriously talented in outlining stuffs! If I were to outline.... !@#@#$#%#$^ to the poster yo! 
Went dinner at FC3, then went back to grab our bags and see Engleng Jiajun Chungzheng perform Jumpstyle! Jumpstyle like a cool man! I didnt know there's such dance! Why I so noob?!?! I guess I stick to much to BBOY alr! Time to open up! :D Gonna learn some interesting moves from lengleng! >:D
Tomorrow's Poly 50!! Finally its the day! Kinda sad that we won't get to train together after Poly 50! I like the feeling of us training together and cheering for each other to not give up! The feeling is so heart-warming! ;) Though tiring, it's worth it! All the laughters, panting, ouching~ HAHA! Let's all do our best tomorrow! No matter what's the results! :D (just dont DQ can alr) HEEHEE!

Sigh, I was disappointed and shock today. I always chose not to look at the fact, thinking that maybe you are just silly. I guess I saw the reality, finally. So this is the friendship we got? Okay. Then so be it. I dont treasure this kind of friendship anyway~ Not worth while to keep :) Syonara. 

I wonder how will my life be if I'm a retard, no worries~ no sadness~ no rage~ only smiling everyday :)
LOL! I sound so emo! But I'm just thinking because I'm curious luh! But really. Life may be better this way? Everyday when I shit, I'll look at my palm. First thing I thought was, " Why are there so many tiny lines? "
Am I really having too much nonsensical wild thoughts? Sometimes my wild thoughts really damn lame, too embarrased to list some examples LOLLLL  I guess I must stop thinking so much 无聊 stuffs alr! HEEHEE! 


 O.O NIGHTS!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts