YAY ! new blogskin !

hello !
YAY ! finally got my new blogskin !
although still needs edits ,
i made it from top to bottom on my own !
with out editing from other people's blogskin !
8DDD
today early in the morning went to yio chu kang sec to take free books
thanks aunty jennifer for bringing me in 8DD
waited awhile ,
theres time limit ! 15 mins !
i was like in shock for seconds when i went in
cause theres too much books already ! XD
but i managed to take some ..
LOL
went home after that ,
rest , then went to bras besah with ahbu & ahba
thanks kor for bringing us there ! 8DD
today thank alot of people huh ? HAHA
bought second hand books
i was super exhausted by then !
my eyes were half closed ! XD
okay !
gotta go sleep now !
tomorrow night going malaysia ! 8DDD
Free video chat by Ustream
thanks darren korkor for giving me this nicest link !
8DDD
cyA!
sin man~

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts