PIC PIC PICTURES~

hhiiee~
had this urge to post pictures~
bear with me alright?

aww ya!
i do run with scissors!!

hehe~
i'm evil right?
NAHH of course!

jian dan jiu shi mei~

omg!! cookie monster ate up my cookies!
how can he !!!

second generation mr bean!
cute hah?

its sure right!

this is how human reacts when they see laopeshpesh

whats jianmao [hf] laughing about??

wanhsien sienyee
after seeing this picture , dont compare liao!
haha~!

is that me??

sienyee! before you scold laopeshpesh, read this!

this is a seriously irritating picture!
read this noob!

jiaxin! kaishan! zhiyan!

cute doggy~!

is this creative?

nice letter~
my letter to you~!

do as what it say!
dont be rebellious!

wow! what can men be now?

wheel of fortune vulgar

this is meant for pervert!
this reminds me of me ''stalking'' lih maan~
haha!

mean yea?
haha~

I AGREE!

wow!
great combination~!
naruto + pikachu~
haha!

I SERIOUSLY NOT BEING VULGAR!!
its just that i find it creative~!

its not pervertic , but its true though~

oh yeah!
i rock!

the best stamp you ever get hah?

oo~ you can do that with your books~!

the INFAMOUS dance people~!

CUTE HAH?

oldies~

nooooooooo

the power of a little stone~!

cute lollie eh?

erm.. which one do you think?


look at the next~

dont judge the book by its cover ;)

err.. ok...

this made me love veggies~!

P.P. ; pink pig

so boys , dont ever shee shee in the public~!
kk~
post more soon~!
cyA!
sin man~

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts