I REALLI GOT F9?!!! OMFG!!!!!!;(((

hhiiee~
2dae silent readin
read finish readers digest le~!
finally...
so many stories sia
so interestin
den had 2 periods of rich...
-.-
aft dat was mt
goin to hand in chinese assessment bk 2mr
=]
i hope~~
den went for recess~
folo up wif sci
so damn rush!
nid to hand in everything!
gave my practical first
den quickly chiong my theory
luckily manage to hand in
=]
den was maths
still de same
DUN UNDERSTAND
history was dat dunno ms wad
i heard ms mani
money?
sori
anw, aft dat was EL
forgotten wad we did
den was geog
FREEDOM!
den was Lskills...
got back our report bk
sigh..
didn do well
when tcher gave out de report slips
i pray sae
pls la!!
let me pass la!!
i promise i study harder nxt tym!!
realli pass de meetin thingy~!
so i must study harder
BUT I CANT BELIEVE I GOT ...
first tym leh
i cant believe
NOOOOOOOOOOO
i must get 70 marks for de nxt tym
to pass
I MUST STUDY LYK SIAO!!!!!!!!!!
new moto~
STUDY LYK SIAO OR U WAN DAN LIAO!
lame.. -.-
lol
kk
gtg le~
cya...
sin man... ;(((

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts