aunty sandra rocks~! haha~!

hiiee~!
yesterdae was de 2nd dae my ah ma n aunty sandra came for stay~
i think aunty sandra must b very tired after cleanin
haha
otherwise mummy will b veri tired
haha
mummy can take leave for dissh few daes
haha
didn do much yesterdae~
let's move on to todae~
i m veri happy now!!!!
cos dissh ish my first tym usin comp
IN MY ROOM~!
cos i either use comp in de living room
at de coffee table
or at my bro's room
2dae, I'M IN MY ROOM
wheee
anw
still veri unhappy wif dat mas selamat
bcos of him
my bro cant come back dissh week
THANK YOU HOR!
ltr i will have ANOTHER friendly msg for
MR MAS SELAMAT
continue~~
ltr will b meeting shi min at bus stop
den go together to sch
goin to de leadership course
mayb cutting hair 2dae..
see how first
=]
kk..
continue in nxt post
cya~!
sin man~

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts