MERRY CHRISTMAS!! (Part 2)

So here we go! Part 2 :D

My second Christmas celebration was of course with my dear yap tan lee :D It's more like a catch-up session cause all of us didn't had the time to get Christmas presents! But why need presents?! They're one of the best gifts I had ;)

Our non-stop chattering began ever since we saw each other. I mean literally NON-STOP. Lol! After choosing for quite a long time, we decided to settle our dinner at Nonya & Baba Peranakan Cuisine at Vivocity! We ordered Sambal KangKong (my all-time favourite), Crayfish, Babi Ponteh! All tasted quite good but I still prefer the Babi Ponteh my mum cooked :D soooo goooood!














Look at how our dear Miss Yap handle a piece of cake LOLLL




A simple and wonderful night spent with them, I love this kind of simple moments with them! Just made me feel happy deep down in my heart :) Can't wait to travel with them! Hope we can plan a perfect one ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh! Did I mention I went town with Yijun Zhenxi Yirong Jiamin before meeting the girls?? :P











So... yirong decided to get a gladiator belt!


Searching... 


Trying....


"Hmmm, does this suit me?"


"I think it does!"


"Yeah man! I finally found the right one!"


"I'm sooo getting it."

-Welcome to the Garden OOTD-


-Flowers and leaves-


-Clouds-
(please pardon my lameness U.U)

First time trying Smoothie King! MmmmmMMmmmmmM




Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts