Christmas! The snow's coming down-own~





Oh my freaking gosh! Dubai water themeparks looks AMAAAAAZINGGGGG! I mean seriously, sliding into an aquarium? What could possibly be better than this?! I guess I'm going to start saving up money for a trip to Dubai! Damn... My travel list is getting longer and longer.... Any kind souls willing to sponsor me? LOL! Probably I have to become a famous youtuber/blogger before I get a chance to go on sponsored trips -.-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its 5 more days to Christmas! Feeling kinda egg-cited! But I have no idea why -.- Not like its gonna snow or something right? It's just going to be another ordinary rainy day I guess? The only difference is I'm going to spend my day with my family and friends over a steamboat lunch :D Maybe I should decorate my house a little yea?
Today we had a simple company Christmas lunch! So disappointed that I missed the Christmas quiz and majority part of the caroling! I totally remembered the schedule wrongly!! U.U *facepalm*









Time to head for bed! I'm knackered after such a long day! TTFN :)

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts