Happy Birthday Ah Yi ♥

Happy Birthday to my dearest aunt :D

I love celebrating birthdays with my family because it's just so fun and lively HAHA! Especially when my family gets panicky when we're trying to surprise the birthday boy/girl/man/woman. You just got to see their expressions! I guess surprising people aren't our forte. :P

SO I went to Northpoint to get my aunt a Doraemon cake despite of the heavy downpour (where to find such an awesome niece?! -pardon my super thick skin-) and headed down to the coffeeshop to meet them for the birthday dinner. The tze char shop opposite the Chong Pang Hawker centre is THE BEST. (thumbs up up up up up) Not only do their food taste good, they also provide free desserts after your meal! They would still serve the desserts even if you only ordered one or two dishes! How great is that?! You may think their free desserts must be just some sugar water. No! They never once skimp on their ingredients for their desserts and they all taste awesoooome! Alright, the more I type, the more I make them sound like some dessert shop lol. Anyways as usual, we headed back to my aunt house for the cut-cake-ceremony :D Enough WORDS~ Let the pictures continue my blog :)































So that's all folks! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts