FINALLY BLOGGED !

helloooooooo !
its been a LOOOOONG time since i've blogged !
its not that i have no time , its because ... I'M LAZY ! 8D
school's fine ?
its just start of the year and we got ourselves loads of problems !
8D
plus we have loads of test ?!?!
is this how they welcome us to the new year ? -.-
i hope i dont owe any homework this world year , thats my goal !
of course not that only one ...
tomorrow need to go for facial appt ,
so must 'chiong' finish all homeworks !
monday , SOCIAL STUDIES TEST ?! 8I
all those sinhala stuffs just cant get into my MIND
but i'll just have to squeeze them in , 8D
in the mean while ,
I CANT STOP THINKING about the upcoming movies ! 8D


i want to watch them both ! 8DD
HANNAH MONTANA ! woohoooooooo
okay , gotta go !
cyA!
sin man ~

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts