LONG LONG AGO

hello !
i seriously have no much time for me to online !
and when i have the time , my mind goes blank
what am i suppose to do ?!
sigh ...
i regret taking POA , its so tough
although i understand , i still cant score in test
i always get terrible marks ! 8(
adding on to our POA cher
so damn ____ !
i just dont know how to say
can she stop scolding and more teaching ? 8I
for my whole life , i have never been scolded for like practically every lesson ?
ofcourse not EVERY lesson ,
i just cant count the number of times she ranted on me
even ask WHY also get scolded , turn around ALSO get scolded
what the ?!
i guess i'm going to fail this re-test ;(

okay ! feel much better !
guess this is the purpose for blogs ! 8DD
yay ! ahyi say maybe she can get me free hamster from her friend
dont know how she get , but i hope she can get a dwarf hamster ! 8))
thanks ahyi & her friend ! 8D
but i think i have to buy new cage , previous 2 cages throw away
cause dirty , implies i'm lazy to SCRUB it !
maybe it cant even be scrubbed , rusty !
okay ! gotta go !


cyA!
sin man~

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts