waiting to go her hse~

hhiiee~
i'm back again?
i'm just pasting time..
what should i post?
let me think..
MYE?
AHHH
I HATE THIS COMBINATION
U KNOW WHAT IT MEANS?
it means Mummies Yakking Everlast
lol!
no la!
jkjk!!! hope all mummies dont be angry
lol
mid year exam.. sigh..
all pass but.. all 50++ 60 ++ ..
sianz..
why?? why must this happen to me??
its sooooo lame !
papers that i never study,
i can get so high
then, those which i study like HELL
got marks that, let me think..
YUCK YUCK YUCK!
THE MARKS ALL BURNING MY EYES AND HEART !
like acid sia!
killing me!!!
sigh..
does this tell me that..
i should not study?
and go for test?
LOL
NO!
dont learn ah!
it'll just harm you, not help you
although i like this idea...
LOL
*tries hard to erase the idea*
hope its deleted~
lets change subject?
oh ya!
today, digged out a hee haa shirt
actually its mummy's old clothe
she wanted to throw
then i took it to play
then i left it in my closet
then i suddenly took it to play this morning
found so many ways to wear this old shirt
i am soo going to wear this out on streets
MUHAHAHAHAHA
its like damn nice!
i think i must wait for mummy to clear her closet
then i can find gold!
HAHA
kk
gtg already!
not soon but already~
lol
cyA!
sin man~

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts