pain.. funn.. dortz..

hiee!!
sigh..
2dae went to de scary evil dentist..
so scary sia!!
w8ed quite long.........
de nurse told me to go out awhile cos sumone goin to take X-ray..
den i open de door dat time..
so scary..
lolx
arina, rachel, n dier frds outside..
den rachel call my name..
den arina saw me den call my name..
lol
hi both of u!!
u all so high!!
so cute!!
finalli...
my turn..
b4 i went in ..
i exchange fly kiss wif rachel
lolx
><
she so mei sia!
psps
i not les ahh!!
den i went in
de dentist asked abt my op
told me to take good care of my eyes..
den started cleanin..
startin pain
behind..
EVEN PAIN!!
waaa..
when goin to finish de shi hou..
one drop of tear goin to cum out
but den nth came out..
lolx..><
den w8ed for hf n wh
den i help de nurse to go n photocopy a form thingi..
den gav de nurse de papers
went to sit down wif arina n sophia..
den i saw hf n wh
den i sae bb to arina n sop..(just knew her.. hi new frd! =])
den me hf n wh went to play playground..
went to de playground behind the bus-stop first..
play dong-di
den veri hot..
so we went to de shelter nxt to it
den play bus..
den we went to buy bubble-tea..
den went to de play grd dat time me hf n sy went to play de..
den play dong-di again..
wan hsien laugh until fall to de floor..
lol..
gtg le!
cya
=]

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts