great funn!!

hiiee!!
todae i n my dad went 2 watch Rush Hour 3..
dissh ish my 2nd time watchin..
but ish 1st time my dad watchin dissh show..
i watch 2 times also not sianz sia!!
de show rockx!!
i love rush hour 1, 2, 3!!
i loyal fan sae!!
i watch rush hour 1 mani times..
i watch rush hour 2 mani times..
i watch rush hour 3 too times n dere will b more times cos i byin cd!!
yay!!
i tink i buyin cd..
...
dunno lah..
hu cares!!
=]
i lyk de part whr de sister help to translate French..
LOLX!!
so damn funny lor!!
den de end part of de sister thingy..
dey say..
karta " nice workin wif u sister "
sister " anytime brother " ( hi-fi wif Karta )
LOL!!
i was lyk wad??
den i keep laughin..
wakkakka!!
n de part .. de you me thingy..
i ltr post de vid u all see ..
b4 watchin de show i went shoppin..
Sun Plaza realli nth to shop sae..
but i went to de gif shopp
den i buy de figurine which i buy 4 my tchers..
i realli wan a collection of it sia..
so darn cutee!!
den i went hm..
do dis do dat..
den i went to eat my dinner at 110 coffee shpp
went to my po po hse aft dat
to take my bakin oven to practice 4 my homec practical..
qin lau ba!!
=]
hope i get good marks 4 dissh test..
=]
nth much todae..
just had great fun..
ty daddy!!
ty mummi too for lettin me enjoy whole of yesterday!!
=]
cya!!
=]

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts