Finally, exams are over! :D


Yay! Finally its the end of MST! Hope I'll do well, even when I didn't try my very best while studying! It's hard to stay focus yea' know? :P
Final paper today was PACC. Apparently, I was better prepared in going out AFTER the paper, then prepared for the paper -.- And there comes the panic attack! SHIT! I didnt practice enough! ugh, forget it.
Luckily the paper wasn't as tough as I thought.
Wait. Hold on. Did I just say "Luckily"? FUCK NO! Have you ever got a big red patch right smack at your ass? Okay, I did -.- After writing my last answer for PACC, I felt weird, so I looked downwards. Oh great, me see redness yo! BLOOD! FREAKING BLOOD -.- So, I wanted to just leave the classroom, don't bother checking my script. BUT THE PROBLEM WAS, how do I get up without letting people see my bloody ass?! I.M.P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E. So yup, obviously some people saw it, god bless their eyes o.o
There I was, stuck in the toilet feeling helpless! AND THE JOKERS SAVED THE DAY! My heroines! <3 Ailing Shushan Xueting went all the way to Clementi to buy me a shorts! While Gladys and Liting stay with me in the damn toilet! LOL! We're seriously destined to stay with the toilet man! XD But really a big thank you to them! If they didn't help me, I'M PROBABLY STILL STUCK IN THAT TOILET WAITING FOR MIRACLE TO COME =.= LOVE YOU GUYS! Of course! Not forgetting the three cute girls! XD Ceslie Hanning Huisi! HAHAH! Can you imagine 6 people slacking in the toilet? Taking the toiletbowl as chair~ I doubt anyone that comes in wouldn't dare to use the toilet! XD Epic! :D
So, after the whole drama, my life proceed on smoothly~ Went to meet chungzheng at Bugis, he's a serious shopaholic LOL! Can fight with me already XP
After some stuffs in between, went to main library to slack with jiamin and cz :D Game of LIFE! Kinda fun, but got distracted by Kinect halfway through the game. Looking at those people playing, reminds me of Playcraft! Ugh, I kinda miss the 7 day event at Cineleisure! Play all day long! Like a shiok!
Ate Granny's Stew for dinner and chatted kinda long? But, I actually do like this kind of slacking time :D I like to slack with friends, talk about all the topics we can talk about under the sun~ Especially when its a small group! :D Hard to find such chance, but not impossible :)
Alright, I've really TYPED ALOT today, AT THIS GODLY HOUR! 2.34AM XP
So...... ITS TIME TO SLEEP! NIGHTS! <3


Oh, did I mention how I'm feeling right now?
Sigh, there's so much things to do yet so little time >.< Yet, that's not what made me feel this way. It's "you". I seriously feel uneasy when you're around. In fact, I feel scared? You're kinda scary, creepy. When I'm afraid of someone, I really can't hide my expressions well. That's my weak point. Because when I'm afraid of you, to me, you're no longer normal human who I can communicate normally. I can sense your strong sarcasm whenever you open your mouth, and I hate the point that I have to swallow it silently. Weeping deep down in my heart, but I don't know who to turn to, who to talk to. I guess, I'll just have to throw it into the Recycle Bin, and empty it. Stop hinting, I get your point. But apparently I don't give a damn. So shut up.
I may sound harsh, but I'm just an ordinary girl who's feeling weak now. I hope things will turn better. I hope.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts