EXAMS FREE! :D





Oh gosh, exams are finally over! Thank sky, thank floor! Its just 2 paper, but definitely minus 80% HP already x.x seriously, I really need to attend time-management courses man!
If I can manage my time well, I'd wouldn't be struggling this badly! Room for improvement next sem onwards! (Y)

The minute exams are over, this very word was duplicating itself in my brain at lightning speed: PLAY! PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY!
While discussing the answers for PACC, I on-ed my phone to check if there's any sms from my wanhsien they all. Woah! Amazingly, the minute my phone turned on, Sien Yee's calling... :DDDD
Sienyee, Wanhsien and Shimin managed to find T2142 by themselves?! OMFG! Pro TTM (Y)
Hugged sienyee damn hard! Too happy already!
Finally I can go shopping with them! The thought really gets me excited! Plus me managing to balance my balance sheet really brings up my mood! C:
So we went to Raffles Shopping Centre Robinsons for interview, then headed down to Orchard ION to shop! :D
I SERIOUSLY WANT A CHECKERED SHIRT BADLY! I DON'T KNOW WHY TOO! I JUST WANT IT! URGH!
I'll probably get two, one that is thicker so it can act as a jacket, one that I could just wear out! :D
I think its because I haven't been shopping for a long time, I had this strong urge to spend money! Phew! That's dangerous! *self-control*
Went to eat some jap food for dinner, so-so only i think. :/ And we went to find Soonbeng to borrow his Kala Card and trained home together :)
Simple day, but happy! Sad for those muggers who have papers that last all the way to 2 sept, seriously sad life! But come to think about it, I'M GETTING BORED! I guess writing notes, punching calculators are better than slacking? IDK :$
I dont care, I better get a freakin job or I can just rot to death for this 6weeks! =.=

Went KBOX with my lovelies today! AWESOME TO THE MAXXZXZXZ! shouting into the mic is best ever! Really SHIOKNESS MAN! ~.~ ahhh~~~
The room was pathetically small, but I actually kinda like it! So cosy! Sofa so big, soft! LOVE IT! :P
Poor Daven waited for us for 2.5 hours! HAHAHA! Training you for your future girlfriend luh! :P Then went for dinner at Hot Tomato! They Terayaki Chicken and Aglio Olio was damn freakin nice! I think the price kinda reasonable! Zhi de (Y)
After eating, it was already 8pm! But come on! We're girls right? We don't waste our time one!
Rushed down to Far East to get our nails painted! WOOTS! Damn funny! Luckily the shop still open! Chose my color faster this time, dirty green! FINALLY MAN! Got the guts to try green!
Everytime don't dare to try, kinda like the colour! If can add some polka dots would be great! :B


OHYEAH! OUR SLIGHTLY FAILED MAKE UP DAY! STILL HAD A FREAKIN FUN TIME WITH THESE SIAO ZHA BORS! :D





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright, RUNNING MAN, HERE I COME! CIAO~

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts