Wish that I've been wishing for 3years~

Went Causeway Point early in the morning! :D
Was meeting yap and tan at KFC for breakfast!
heart to heart talk with yap till ah tan came ~ totally distracted at the same time!
so worried whether is there any chance I cant see kim hyun joong!
but pouring out all my stuffs out to Yap felt so dam
n awesome! mood level straight away shoot up!
i guess sometimes my lips have to let loose a little :3

went up to gelare to study at around 12 plus! awesome place to mug! (Y)
as the time get closer to 2.15, my mine gonna go bonkas! all i could think of was kim hyun joong!
ta han-ed till 1.30, straight away rush
down to grab a place to stand!
SHOCKED TTM! in the morning, so little people! the moment i got there, SO CROWDED! OMFG MAN!
quickly blend in with the people! :D waited for quite awhile, felt a little dizzy cause we're all fighting for oxygen -.-
but i'm a strong girl! :D nothing will stop me from doing something i like!
after much squeezing, FINALLY I GET TO SEE MY LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME!
EUREKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :DDDD
TOOK VIDEOS AND PICTURES! I SHALL UPLOAD THEM SOON, even though its worst than low quality. Its significa
nt to me! cause it will bring back memories of me squeezing my life to see him for once! :D


studied (or chat? XD) with yap tan zhang! had an awesome time! really hope I can have more time like these, chatting like nobody's business~ we all had so much things in common! practically everything! it feels so great when someone understands you without having to say much! that kind of feeling is really indescribable! <3 them really!
i think hanging out with old friends really beats anything else! how i wish time could just stop there and not move on!
this world is so scary, or maybe people in secondary school are more innocent and less cunning? :/
i'm actually feelin a little afraid? i guess its just a stage to go through. ;S

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts