plaza sing sing sing ! 8DDD

hello !
today play DS till lunch time ,
then went out to plaza sing
shopped around
then went to SWATCH to get jiujiu's bday present ! 8DD
i seriously love spotlight ? & made with love
their stuffs are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L
HAHA
exaggerated ..
finally i went Daiso !
its been years since i stepped into Daiso
exaggerated again ...
18 december 2008 , must make myself free
although its ahyi 's bday
i wanna go the opening of daiso ! 8DD
at sembawang shopping centre ! 8)
okay , today bought some crafties
shall get my hands on them this week !
bought paper clay AGAIN
i've been buying them everytime i step into daiso
HAHA
felt cloth too
waste money .. I KNOW ! but i cant control !
i am seeking/finding/desperate for/want to buy EMBROIDERY QUILT COVER !
not the whole thing is embroidery la ! but some parts of it
its adorable
okay ! gotta go now !
tomorrow , 24 november !
results day ! OMG 8I
hope i go to the class I REALLY WANT
* beg/pray very hard , like ... diamond ?! *
i want to snipsnip my hair ! fully book in the morning ??!!
wow ! business is really good
too bad , other days then
cyA!
sin man~

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts