went to library wif jing ying

hhiiee~!
long tym no blog le~!
hmm
wednesdae~
nth much i guess
just rmb vividly was
WE WENT TO SC CENTRE
n not only dat~!
WE SAW A CHICK HATCHING
not chic but chick
=]
thursdae~
aft sch
sigh..
wanted to ponn mdm yuan's remedial
BUT
dat debbie hor
can take de key dun wan help me take
wan me to go up
so evil~!!
haha
but we had sooooooooo much fun
debbie , yi qian , li jun n me
we played hang man~
just fun
dey all got audition
den aft dat
went to see dem audiing
den went bac class
saw more ppl cum sia
den i threw a ball at kevin
den he threw bac at my head~!
argghh
den in de end
he sit at de chair let me hit
he sae hit once $1
-.-
den i sae i throw first den sae
den i throw
HEADSHOT?!
lol
anw nvr pay him also
fun fun
den didn w8 for mdm yuan
we left first
den went to bb court to play mas skipping
=]
fun
continue my post on nxt post~!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts