SUAY AH!!!

hi..
yesterdae so damn SUAY!
first, feel so damn sick the whole dae
2nd, JOEL ONG make me cry?!
argghh
i will never let u sit at my sit EVER AGAIN!
nxt tym i throw all ur things on de floor DEN U KNOE!
:@
3rd, after free period,
that shortie girl from the class nxt to us
not 2a1
but the other side
she go n trip me
luckily i nvr fall
OR U CHAM LIAO
argghh
i nvr make u rite?
lame girl
nth to do is it?
-.-
:@
recess also make me
aft dat also make me
BO LIAO
=.=
sigh..
den when i go hm
i took my temp
38.8?!!
-.-
2dae..
38 degree..
nvr go sch..
sigh.. so bored sia..
i almost go sch.. den mummy said still got fever,
ask me not to go.
so i nvr go.
sigh..
if 2dae dey photo-taking
i will be so darn SAD
DD;
bo bian lah..
still,
happy belated valentine!
kk..
gtg le..
cya..
sin man~~

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts