postin abt dissh jinx

hhiiee!!
yesterdae can sae ish gd n bad ba..
aftnn went to play playgrd wif jing ying
den
i was climbin de top of de slide n sit on it
shakin my leg~~
lol
den jing ying sit opp me
we were talkin
den dissh KPO girl
smirk den mouth de word bai chi
i was lyk
WTH?!
nvm
den i tot she siao de
den i sae out loud to jing ying
not lyk sumone no frds!
haha
den she was lyk so hao lian look la!!
jing ying was lyk mo fangin her
lol
den her frd cum
one first
lets make dissh easier
dat jian nu ren = J
frd 1 = F1
dey were lyk talkin abt me n JY
den me n JY play on our own
den i heard dem sayin in chinese
'' lets go n see her watch for de tym ''
my watch la
cos veri big
den can see de tym easier.. compared to JY de
den i sae loudly,
wan to see tym jiu ask la! tou tou mo mo
den F1 creep up nxt to me
lyk so secretive
den sae so loud 4.25!
=.=
den J creep nxt to me , den sae so loud 4.27!
=.=
den i wan make dem malu
so i sae loudly to dem
now is 4.27 pm
den i make one =.= look
lol!
dey were lyk so shock
den i sae to JY
anyway, my watch spoil , i dai shuang shuang oni!
haha
den JY pei he wif me , sae ahnor! ni de bu zun de, mei you tiao hao
den dey keep lookin at my watch ,
den i turn my hand towards me so tat dey cnt see
den J sae ai ya, i think now 3 plus
lol!
noob!!!!!
den we climb high spots
den she sae bu hui pa jiu dun pa la
hgmh
i den sae at least we noe how to pa not lyk sumone
haha
lame..
den dey all go hm! yay!
ba po go liao!! i must see 2dae she got cum anot!
muhahahahaah!
kk..
gtg
cyA!
sin man~~

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts