finished tang xin feng bao~~ aka heart of greed~~

hhiiee!
mani funny things happen 2dae!
><
haha
2dae made a new auddi acc~
den lvl 1
den went to trash ppl for fun
haha
ps to de ppl trashed..
hehe
strted trashin wif devilnoob
first trash --
did fm~
a guy den said~
u fake noob
u fake noob
me~
den of cos i must bluff bac rite?
i said~
huh?
i fake for wad?
my sis helpin me to play la
guy~
no
u did fm
u fake noob
me~
=.=
dortz (in my heart)
devilnoob said~
no, her sis helpin her to play
me tink in my heart~
hahahahaa
noob!
jkjk..
no offence..
i feel so evil..
better not do so much..
den strt to go another noob rm
lvl 1 to 4 oni
den play play play
rm all boys
den got first~
wahaha
den went another rm
a guy asked~
u indian ah?
i said~
ya
den blah n blah
devilnoob said~
i bo main
den i asked wads bo?
hahaha
so fake!
kk..
dun wan to type liao..
gtg
cyA!
sin man~

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts