EAT.PLAY.TALK.work


Today's the fifth day at cineleisure! I kinda starting to like this job a lot! Its more like playing than working! I think we're spending 85% TALKING PLAYING EATING and 15% working LOL! Seriously shiok! :P And I'm starting to get used to playing games infront of people! WOOTS! I didnt know kinect have so many  mini games! ITS FREAKING FUN! especially the Leedmees, fucking funny when terence played!

Xuhong, daven, me, uncle jeffrey was like laughing our asses off! LOL! He was supposed to bring the cute lilliputians to the other side, then he gave up and start stepping on them! A group of guys behind us was laughing damn loud! LOL! i swear its damn funny! LOL! Its more funny seeing him killing them than helping them! XD
I think I will miss working with them after this sunday! :( Need to wait until my next holiday SIAN! Must cherish the time now! WOOHOO! :P I am going to be super tired after sunday, how to go for camp?! x.x die. Only solution: Red Bull Gives You Wings ~
Looking forward to work tomorrow! Shall go and watch tv! TTFN :P

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts