I HATE NEEDLES

Went for medical check-up today , so didnt went to school. Appt 9.20 , just for registration need to wait for about half to one hour ?! -.- went to measure height & weight , DAMN HAPPY 8D
waited for awhile , then went in to see doctor , weird questions... ?.? she say need to take blood test , WHAT THE ?!?!?!
i was so MORTIFIED ,HAHA, i even went to beg the nurse even though i know it wont work -0-
" cooperate with me , very fast can finish "
" huh ? the needle so big ah ? "
think i dont want to cooperate meh ? there goes my arm , being poked by the " big " needle
wound ! 8(
*BILL* $ 153++ WHAT THE HECK ?! use my blood still charge me money ?! @##$$%$^&*%!
must start to save money already , 8(

blogger is getting weirder by the day...?!?!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts