HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ! 8D

hello !
today's 2 day after my bday !
really thankyou to those who wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! 8DD
and the presents were wonderful !
HAHAHAHA
i love them ! 8P
celebrated my birthday on last saturday
didnt invite many people , its just a small party ! HAHA!
pictures coming soon
+
sneak peek of how we look when we were playing
HOTEL 626
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
funny moments ! 8D
okay ! dont want to post anymore ,
i'm just pure lazy !
HAHAHAHAAH

sing me a lullaby ...
HEAHHEAHHEAH
oops ! 8D
LOL ! nice cover , 8PP
after all the scaring at the front ...* yawn * did we say we're scared ? 8D
my birthday bash ! 8D
GOTTA GO !

continue posting next time !
before that ...
WELCOME BACK JIUJIU ! 8D
cyA!
sin man~

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts