RUNNING MARATON!

hhiiee~
yesterday night was a totally madness night ?
i was using the computer
after i off it , i wanted to do my art
then i found out...
MY WHOLE ART FILE GONE!
damn! where did it go ?!
ahh!
PASA MALAM ; night market
i remembered that i went to buy stuffs and i placed my art file there
then i took out my money , pay , go
without taking my file
i immediately change clothings , take key , CHIONG AH!
i ran all the way from home to mrt
its quite far !
and i ran like a mad women
when i reached there , the aunty say she kept it
lol
THANKS AUNTY!
REALLY GRATEFUL!
the other aunty laugh then she say , xin ji hor??
HAHA
luckily i got back my stuffs
or else...
anyway , today school ended at 1pm
cause of O levels listening compre
GET WELL SOON TANSIENYEE!
da yi ma!
you're just wearing 5 days , ITS NOTHING!
so dont worry~!
kk~
gtg
cyA!
sin man~

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts