1st dae of overnitin at ah ma hse..

hhiee!!
2dae..
sigh..
woke up..
den went to eat breakfast..
came back..
pack finish my things..
bathe..
said bb to my bed n my beloved
n went on my way to...
*drumroll*
ah ma hse..
lol
sigh..
will miss my blankie..
sobs.
lol
den went to da pao ah ma de lunch n mine..
went up wif daddy
den soon,
daddy left for work
left me n ah ma..
den i ate my lunch..
chat wif ah ma awhile
den went to library..
wah..
i go dere forgot alittle bit ..
how to go library..
lol
den i ask one staff from breadtalk..
den she tot me how to go..
ty veri much
=]
den walk to de library..
returned bks..
borrowed books
den i took de receipt to service counter
i tot de goodie bag ish for everyone
but den
dey sae ish for senior citizens..
LOL
nvm..
den went out..
den i walk n walk n walk..
den i found dat i over shot!
lol
den walked bac..
waste energy..
so hot!
den bought a cup of drink..
den went to shop shop..
den i searchin for bdae present for mummi..
couldn find one..
SOBS~~
nvm..
den went to shop my things..
nth to buy..
so went hm..
den reach ah ma hse outside..
ting tong.. ting tong...
nobody open de door..
quite long..
den i decided to go jamie hse first..
den went dere..
dats whr i bloggin now.. =]
gtg now..
cyA!
miss u bed``
sin man~~

Related Articles

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts